A pocket-sized speech-generating device
The Lingraphica MiniTalk™ is our most portable and lightweight speech-generating device designed specifically for people with aphasia or verbal apraxia.
Maximum Portability, Minimum Size
The MiniTalk's icon-based language system includes more than 4,400 adult-appropriate graphic icons and animations that represent 7,500-plus words, empowering you to find your voice by quickly building phrases to help reconnect with your family, friends, and communities.
The MiniTalk is ultra-portable, extremely lightweight, and comes with a protective carrying case—so you can easily communicate while on-the-go.
The MiniTalk is the perfect choice if you:
- Enjoy the convenience of an ultra-portable speech-generating device
- Want a pocket-sized device suitable for communicating in any setting
- Need a discreet, one-pound device with a protective case
- Prefer the option of a touchscreen keyboard
Find Your Voice
- Communicate your needs, health, activities, and more with a vocabulary of adult-focused icons
- Practice your language skills with the included practice and therapy exercises
- Communicate in real-time by typing what you want the device to speak
Communicate Your Way
- Go where you need to go with an ultra-portable and discreet mini-tablet design
- Use the device away from home for hours with our longest-lasting battery
- Interact with the device using a touchscreen or stylus
Make It Yours
- Express yourself by creating custom icons and phrases from photos, videos, and recordings
- Create and save multiple sentences and phrases for recall when you need them
- Configure the device to your unique needs with customizable settings
To learn more about the MiniTalk call us toll free at: 888-274-2742
Manual and Reference Guides
The TouchTalk Speech-Generating Device
The Lingraphica TouchTalk™ is a discreet and lightweight tablet, so you can use it while easily blending into a variety of social settings.
QuickAssess, Device Assessment Tool
QuickAssess℠, Device Assessment Tool, is a free iPad app that helps SLPs evaluate which speech-generating device is a good fit for their client.