During these uncertain times, we want to assure you that Lingraphica will continue to operate as it normally would. Additionally, we have taken steps to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients, their families, and healthcare providers.
Here are three ways Lingraphica is responding to the COVID-19 crisis:
- We are continuing to provide assistance with device trials. Whether you are looking to start a new trial, are in the middle of a trial, or need help getting funding for a device, we are here to help you by:
- Offering pre-trial online demos and assessments
- Working with patients remotely during trials
- Providing comprehensive assistance with paperwork and funding
- We are committed to keeping you safe. All of our devices and accessories are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected before they ever make their way into a shipping box, and we encourage our patients and clinicians to do the same.
- We will continue to offer free courses for ASHA CEUs. Receive AAC device training, evidence-based practice, the latest research, and more from the comfort of your home. Meet with a live instructor or take our convenient on-demand courses.