Lingraphica is committed to making sure that everyone who needs a device, receives one.
After you take the first step of requesting a device trial, our dedicated team of funding experts will work tirelessly on your behalf to determine if the device is covered by your insurance provider.
In the event that you are not fully covered for a device, your funding coordinator will help you explore options like alternate funding and financial assistance.
Funding Options for Assistive Communication Devices
The following providers may cover most or even the entire cost of a Lingraphica speech-generating device depending on your coverage:
- Private Insurance
- Veteran’s Administrations (VAs)
- Alternate Funding
If the entire cost of your device isn’t covered or you need assistance with out-of-pocket expenses, we’ll help you explore options like:
- Care Credit
- United Medical Credit
- Financial Assistance
- Interest-Free Payment Plans
Getting Funding For Your AAC Device
Medicare and private insurers have two requirements:
Navigating the Healthcare System Can Be Overwhelming. But, You Don’t Have To Go It Alone.
Our team will guide you through the process from start to finish, including:
- Verifying the patient’s medical coverage
- Making sure the patient meets Medicare and insurance requirements
- Helping patients who need a speech therapist to find one
- Getting the necessary forms completed and submitted
- Communicating with your healthcare team and insurers on your behalf