TalkPath™ Therapy is redefining online speech therapy for stroke survivors and caregivers. Exercises are designed for practicing and rebuilding speech and language skills and capabilities.
Keeping up with the latest news is a breeze with TalkPath™ News, an online news source specially designed for stroke survivors with aphasia.
The award-winning SmallTalk™ apps are a family of icon- and video-based apps that offer an easy way to practice common speech activities to help you communicate in everyday life situations.
TalkPath™ Therapy: Begin Rebuilding Speech Today
TalkPath Therapy is a cutting-edge, task-based, online therapy solution to provide stroke survivors with a means for continual learning and improvement with speech, language, and cognitive skills. It is a comprehensive tool for practicing designed for daily practice, giving those with aphasia the confidence to connect with others in social settings.
- Practice with more than 13,500 language and cognitive exercises
- Use the playback feature to record mouth positions and assess accuracy (available on the iPad® only)
- Tested by users with language and cognitive deficits
- Designed by speech-language pathologists, HIPAA-compliant
It’s easy to get started. Just download the TalkPath Therapy app from the App Store® or visit talkpaththerapy.com and create a free account.
Caregivers Praise for TalkPath Therapy
TalkPath™ News: Specialized Online News Source
- Enjoy news articles that are read aloud and highlighted.
- Access national, world, business, education, entertainment, health and lifestyle, science and technology, and history articles.
- Test reading comprehension with every article.
Create a FREE account to access TalkPath News online or on your mobile device. The TalkPath News app is available for download on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store.