TalkPath™ Therapy is redefining online speech therapy for stroke survivors and caregivers. Exercises are designed for practicing and rebuilding speech and language skills.
Keeping up with the latest news is a breeze with TalkPath™ News, an online news source specially designed for stroke survivors with aphasia.
The award-winning SmallTalk™ apps are a family of icon- and video-based apps that offer an easy way to practice common speech activities to help you communicate in everyday life situations.
TalkPath™ Therapy: Begin Rebuilding Speech Today
TalkPath Therapy is a cutting-edge, task-based, online therapy solution to provide stroke survivors with a means for continual learning and improvement with speech, language, and cognitive skills. It is a comprehensive tool designed for daily practice, giving those with aphasia the confidence to connect with others in social settings.
- Practice with more than 13,500 language and cognitive exercises
- Use the playback feature to record mouth positions and assess accuracy (available on the iPad® only)
- Tested by users with language and cognitive deficits
- Designed by speech-language pathologists, HIPAA-compliant
It’s easy to get started. Just download the TalkPath Therapy app from the App Store® or visit talkpaththerapy.com and create a free account.
Caregivers Praise for TalkPath Therapy
TalkPath™ News: Specialized Online News Source
- Enjoy news articles that are read aloud and highlighted.
- Access national, world, business, education, entertainment, health and lifestyle, science and technology, and history articles.
- Test reading comprehension with every article.
Create a FREE account to access TalkPath News online or on your mobile device. The TalkPath News app is available for download on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store.