How to Restore a Previous Backup to Your Communication Device
If you would like to recover a previous customization on your device, you can do this through Restoring from the Cloud.
To start, make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi. Then follow these steps:
1. Touch the orange Menu icon in the top right corner.
2. In the Settings menu, touch Backup or Restore.
3. Then Touch Restore from Cloud.
4. Here, you can touch the name of the customization that you would like to restore to your device. It will ask you to confirm. Touch the green check box to begin the download.
5. You will see a screen confirming that the download is complete. Touch the green check to return to the Home page and view the restored customization.