It’s Easy to Start A Free Device Trial

Step 1: Have the Following On-Hand

  • Your Contact Information
  • Your Insurance Information
  • Your General Diagnosis Information

Step 2: Pick the Button That Best Represents You

You’ll be sent to a secure form to provide the information that’s needed to start your trial.

Step 3: Sit Back and Let Us Do the Work!

Once we receive your information, we will check your insurance eligibility then let you know the results in one business day.

It’s important that you provide accurate information! Otherwise, your benefit check could be delayed.

null

Don't Worry! It's Safe!

Lingraphica is HIPAA compliant, and the information you provide is confidential and secure.
null

Prefer to Speak to Someone?

Call us now at 888-274-2742, option 0. We’re happy to fill out the form for you! Si, hablamos Español!

Why Trust Lingraphica?

  • 30+ Years in Adult Aphasia
  • 10K+ Devices Sold
  • 2M+ App Downloads
  • Evidence-Based Language System
  • Lifelong Training and Support

Frequently Asked Device Trial Questions

Why Do I Need A Device Trial?

A trial allows you and your SLP to make sure that your device has been customized to meet your daily needs and that you understand how to use it. Additionally, it is required by your insurance provider to show medical necessity. Without a trial, your insurer is likely to deny coverage for the device.

What Should I Expect During A Device Trial?

We’ll send a customized trial device to your SLP that will already contain information about you. Things like your name, nickname, interests, hobbies, pursuits, and much more.  Your SLP, who may work alongside a Lingraphica clinical consultant, will help you and your caregiver or communication partner, to learn how to use it.

How Long Is A Device Trial?

Most device trials last three weeks. However, some insurance providers have specific trial duration requirements. Your Lingraphica funding coordinator will let you and your SLP know the insurance provider’s requirements. In some cases, your Lingraphica funding coordinator may be able to expedite the trial, so be sure to ask them if you have any concerns about the duration of your trial.

How is Trial Eligibility Determined?

Before your trial begins, our dedicated team of funding experts will work tirelessly on your behalf to determine if the device is covered by your insurance provider. In the event that you are not fully covered for a device, your funding coordinator will reach out to help you explore options like alternate funding and financial assistance. Lingraphica is committed to ensuring that anyone who needs a device, receives one.

Will I Need To Pay Anything Out-of-Pocket?

You may be responsible for a co-insurance depending on the type of coverage you have. For example, if your insurer covers 80% of the device, you will be responsible for the remaining 20% co-insurance.  Before your trial begins, your funding coordinator will let you know the type of coverage you have and provide an estimate of your co-insurance. Lingraphica is committed to ensuring that anyone who needs a device, receives one.  Should your co-insurance create an undue financial burden, your coordinator can help you explore options like alternate funding and financial assistance.